Nikita Prakash’s wonderful, sparkling personality jumps off the screen. You can’t help but smile with her as she shares her adventures and fun times and practical things too, always perfectly coordinated, her enthusiasm and joy for life is evident!
Recently turned 30yo Nikita is a Recruitment Coordinator when she’s not a fabulous Influencer, and says that she is most grateful for “my job, my family and their good health and my close circle”.
Find out more about Nikita Prakash below.
IG account: @itskneekeytaa
1. When did you join Instagram and why? Joined back in 2015- I loved the idea of expressing through pictures and keeping a digital diary about the things which give me joy.
2. Time travel: when, where and why?
To the future so that I am better prepared for what’s to come, there is nothing in the past I would want to change , it’s made me who I am right now.
3. What colour would you use to describe yourself?
Yellow- it is my favourite colour, brightens any dull day, as well as…can be spotted in a crowd – I would love to think I bring warmth and could be identified in a crowd 🙂
4. If you could eat only one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
This is tough – I think at the moment I would say sushi – it is balanced and fills me up.
5. What do you to relax?
I cook- it is therapeutic for me, I also exercise/ walk- it keeps my mind off any other things. I am mostly working – either for my Day Job, my page or any other extra work I take up. So I try incorporating cooking and exercising in my daily life to relax.
Off duty (on annual leaves) , I love a good massage.
6. What is the craziest thing you have ever done (so far)?
I applied for leave and went solo traveling in 2019. I had to take bunch of leaves before my new work year before it would go to a waste and I thought I am not wasting this staying home / doing work.
So I applied leave, booked a flight and had the best week in Bali!
7. What’s your idea of a perfect holiday?
I’m an island girl, so give me a good beach, a lovely sunset and surround me with people I love – perfect!
8. Do you have tattoos?
None as yet
9. What is your signature style? What is fashion to you?
I feel now I am gravitating towards pieces which can be sustainable and styled in many ways. I try my best to buy items which can be styled in more than 3 ways at least.
I love to dress up so I feel my style Is more on what I feel confident in rather than what is trending because that’s keeping the classic pieces in.
I also enjoy thrifting items and playing around with styles.
10. Do you have a motto that you live by?
Always be yourself and be kind to people